TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Transacting At and/or Dealing with Online Shopping Website www.venusretail.in
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
www.venusretail.in ("Website") is owned and operated by VENUS ELECTRONICS, a partnership firm registered under the Registrar of Firms vide Regn. no. 118/2003, having its Registered Office at Unit No. 8/109, Venus Arcade, 3rd Floor, Pensioner Street, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu - 624 001, hereinafter referred to as "Company" [which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, include its successor or successors and assigns].
Use of this Website is regulated by the Terms & Conditions provided herein. Your visit, dealing, transacting and/or otherwise using this Website shall be treated as you have read, understood and unconditionally accept these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions shall be treated as a legally binding and enforceable agreement between the Company and you. If you do not agree with any and/or all of these Terms & Conditions, then you should stop dealing with and/or cease to initiate and do any transaction on this Website.
The information, products and services including but not limited to communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the User's information and subject to the User's acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. User's use of the Website and/ or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. The Company, its affiliate companies, associate companies, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advisors, accountants, agents, partners and/ or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and/or indirectly to any action and/or inaction that the User take based on the information, services, Products (as defined hereinafter) and other materials offered on this Website. While the Company strives to keep the information relating to the various Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information.
The Company may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and content on the Website. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict User's access to parts and/or all of the services without notice and/or liability to the Users
In this Agreement (as defined hereinafter), 'Company' and 'User' have been collectively referred to as "Parties" and individually as "Party".
The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:
- "Company" shall mean VENUS ELECTRONICS.
- "Exchange Policy" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause IX
- "Express Shipping Service" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause XVIII.
- "Force Majeure Event" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause XIX.
- "Product(s)" shall mean any good and/or service offered for sale on the Website for consideration.
- "Refund Policy" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause XIII.
- "Return Policy" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause VIII.
- "Terms & Conditions" shall have the meaning as ascribed hereinabove.
- "User" / "Users" shall mean any person/persons and/or legal entity(ies) who visits, uses, deals with and/or transact at www.venusretail.in in any way.
- Website shall mean www.venusretail.in, a website owned and operated by the Company for facilitating online transactions.
Any person who is above eighteen (18) years of age, transacting in Indian Rupees and competent to enter into valid contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. If User is not competent to inter into valid contract then User is prohibited to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. Your visit, dealing and/or transaction at the Website shall be treated as your representation that you are competent to enter into valid legal contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
User agrees to be financially responsible for all of User's use of the services and access of the Website (as well as for use of User's account by others, including without limitation minors living with User). User warrants that all information supplied by User in using the services and accessing the Website, including without limitation User's name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit / debit card and/ or any other payment instrument number and other payment details is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject the User to civil and criminal penalties. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
2. Amendment of Terms
The Company is entitled, at its sole discretion or as may be required by law, to amend these Terms & Conditions anytime without any prior intimation to anybody. User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications/amendments from time to time and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by the Company from time to time. Use of the services by User following such notification constitutes User's acceptance of the Terms and conditions of the Agreement as modified
3. Website Content
The Website and its contents shall only be used in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. All Products/materials displayed and/or performed on the Website are protected by patents, copyright, trademark, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights owned by the Company (as applicable), its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners, and/ or suppliers. User shall abide by all copyright notices, intellectual property rights, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the services.
The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Indian Copyrights laws, international conventions, and other worldwide copyright laws.
The Company undertakes to review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove the Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any applicable laws.
The Company requests that, according to standard practice, if a User uses any information available on the Website for any research that results in an article and/ or other publication, the User lists the Company as a resource in User's bibliography and the User shall take prior permission and (i) give proper credit and ensure that the Company's copyright notice appears on all copies; (ii) no documents or graphics, including logos, available from the Website and/ or Products are modified in any way.
User acknowledges that the Company may or may not pre-screen Content, but that the Company and/ or its designees reserves the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content and/ or Products from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations or complaints from third parties and/ or authorities relating to such Content) and/ or for no reason at all.
The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of Products by User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The Company's logos, product and service marks and/ or names are trademarks which are owned by the Company (the "Marks"). Without the prior written permission of the Company, or its appropriate affiliates, User agrees not to display and/or use in any manner, the Marks. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right in and/ or to the Marks without the express written permission of the Company or such third party. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
User's misuse of the Products, material and/or Marks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. User is advised that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and/ or services and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking appropriate remedies including criminal sanctions solely at User's risk as to costs and consequences.
4. Registration Data
User shall be entitled to use the Website for any online shopping transaction after getting him/her registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information relating to User as sought on the Website. User shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of its User Id and Password.
User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details/information given by User during registration. The Company shall be entitled to cross verify those details, if it deems fit. If the Company has reason to doubt the correctness of any details/information furnished by User or in case any information furnished by User is found incorrect, false or misleading then the Company shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the registration of User permanently or for such period as the Company deems fit.
User shall not (a) select or use name, User ID, mobile number and/or mail id, of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) use a User id a name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel User id in its discretion.
In order to ensure that the Company is not violating any rights User might have in his/her Information, User hereby agrees to grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) User has in his/her Information, in any media now or in future known, with respect to User's Information solely to enable the Company to use the information User supplies to the Company. The Company will only use User's Information in accordance with the Agreement.
User agrees and understands that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for:
- delivery of Product(s) at wrong address furnished by User.
- any loss and/or damage to User due to incorrect, incomplete and/or false information furnished by User; or
- Any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
The User shall further be liable to be prosecuted and/or punished under applicable laws for furnishing false, incorrect, incomplete and/or misleading information to the Company.
While placing an order, User shall not make multiple quantity of same or different product spanning across multiple order in the same day under the same name or group of companies id will be treated as bulk order and Company reserves its right to cancel such bulk orders. If at any time, it is found/observed that User has by misrepresentation or any other way has ordered more than 3 units of a particular product, it will amount to bulk order and the Company reserves its right to reject such order(s) partly or fully. The fulfillment of order placed by the User shall be subject to availability of the stock with the Company.
5. Representations and Warranties
User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorised to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate any statutory enactment, notification, order, circular, policy, rules and regulations, is not injurious to any person and/or property.
- User undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and/or its shareholders, directors, employees, officers, affiliates, partners, associate/ subsidiary companies/entities, advisors, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors, , partners and/ or suppliers for all claims resulting from detail/information User posts and/or supplies to the Company. The Company shall be entitled to remove any such detail / information posted by User without any prior intimation to User.
- User understands that the Company does not have any control on accuracy of information / detail submitted by anybody on the Website and therefore agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expenses etc due to inaccuracy of any detail / information submitted by User or anybody else on the Website.
- User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
- is correct, complete, relevant and accurate.i. is correct, complete, relevant and accurate.
- is not fraudulent.
- does not "stalk" or otherwise harass another user;
- does not and shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights and/or rights of publicity and/or privacy.
- shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening and/or unlawfully harassing.
- shall not be indecent, obscene and/or contain pornography and/or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, statutory authority.
- shall not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic and/or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy and/or which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience.
- shall not constitute and/or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, and/or otherwise be contrary to the law.
- shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information.
- shall not create liability for the Company or cause the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of the Company's ISPs or other suppliers.
- is not in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of 'spam' or solicitation.
- is not illegal in any other way.
- Further, the User agrees and understands that the Company reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
- User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use the Company's website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and/or under any applicable laws, rulings, notifications, orders of any court or statutory authority. User shall not use the Website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair the Website and/or any services therein and/or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other Users use and enjoyment of the Website and/or services therein.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users' Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented). User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website.
- User agrees and understands that she/ he is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website and/ or services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of User's right to access the Website.
- User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to the Company that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and/ or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other User's or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
- Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. The Company disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of the Website contains advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and the Company will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and/or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company's terms and conditions which are available on request.
6. Store Pick Up Service
The Users shall pick-up the Product(s) within Forty Eight (48) hours of receiving the Invoice on the Website from such stores of the Company as may be selected by the User from the Store locator ("Store") during the transaction on the Website ("Store Pick Up Service"). In case the Product(s) is not collected within the aforesaid stipulated time, the Company may at its sole discretion cancel the order at point of time and the money will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy.
- An original valid Photo ID of the User whose name is mentioned on the invoice from the list of valid Photo ID's acceptable by the Company shall be produced at the time of pick-up. The same will be scanned and kept in the Company's records for any future references -
- Pan Card
- Valid Driving licence
- Election Card
- Passport Copy
- Aadhar Card
- Valid College ID (considered only for students)
- In case the Customer who placed an order on the Website cannot visit the store of the Company for collecting the Product,the User can send anybody with authority letter which would be presented along with the said representative's photo identity proof;
- The User shall have to visit the Store in case of any returns and/or refunds in respect to the Product(s) which are purchased by the User by availing the Store Pick Up Service option.
- The Company hereby expressly states that any request from the User in respect to any change in colour and/or model of the Products purchased by the User through the Website shall not be accepted by the Company.
- The order for purchase of the Products placed by the User using the Store Pick Up Service can be cancelled by the User at the Store on approval by the Store manager on the sole condition that the User makes a fresh purchase at the Store. Further, the amount paid by the User for the cancelled order will be refunded to the User after deduction of Two (2%) Percent (plus applicable taxes) cancellation fee
- The Refund policy of the Website as set out in Clause XII of these Terms And Conditions is applicable to Store Pick-up transactions as well. Further, the refund will be done to the User's account as per the mode of payment selected at the time of purchase of the Products.
- Replacement Policy for Store Pick-up Transactions –
The Replacement Policy under the Store Pick Up Service will be applicable only in respect to Music CD's, DVD's, gaming software and small appliances only on account of inherent manufacturing defects ("Store Pick-up Replaceable Products"), subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be presented for replacement within Four (4) days of pick-up of the Products from the respective Store.
- The original invoice must be presented at the time of replacement.
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be returned in an undamaged and saleable condition including all the accompanying accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. The Company's shall have the sole right to make a decision in respect to the condition of the Store Pick-up Replaceable Products which shall be final and binding. For further details, please contact the Customer Service Centre at 73732 99366 .
- Store Pick-up Non-Replaceable Products –
Products as desktops, laptops, peripherals, gaming hardware, handy-cams, digital cameras, mobile phones, fixed phones mp3 players, accessories, large appliances, LCD's, TV's, home theatre systems and other entertainment products.
- Any products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes.
- Personal care products will not be replaced for hygiene reasons.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Store Pick-up Replaceable Products are not available with the Store, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
7. Return Policy for Home Delivery
All Products purchased from the Website enjoy fifteen (15) days Return Policy.
- Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Company within fifteen (15) days of delivery of the same to User by placing a "Cancel Order" request by logging a call with Company's Customer Care Centre by phone on 73732 99366.
- Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
- The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Company's Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of 'Refund' and 'Exchange' shall apply as given herein.
- In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by the Company's Logistical Partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or product the same in all his/her future communications with the Company in this regard.
All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
8. Exchange / Replacement for Home Delivery
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or fifteen (15)days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by placing 'Exchange'/ 'Replacement Request' on the Website or by registering a call on the Company's Customer Service Centre at 73732 99366. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that she/ he cannot return any Products purchased on the Website at any Venus Electronics store. Products can be returned by User only by registering lodging a 'Return' request' by logging a call on the Company's Customer Service Centre at 73732 99366.
- In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer's warranty terms.
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. Kindly refer to the Returns sections on the Website for further detail on the Return Process.
- Cash-on-Delivery Order Cancellations/Replacement
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling at our call centre 73732 99366 or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
- Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/cancelled in case of any (defect/damage in transit/what you see is what you don't get) it could only be replaced.
- We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at the address customer has put at the time of placing the order within fifteen (15) days.
- All eligible refunds for 'Cash on Delivery' transactions will be processed by issuing account payee cheque in User's name as registered on the Website and delivered to the billing address entered during the online transaction effected by User on the Website and the cheque will be dispatched to the User only after the Product(s) is /are collected from the User's place with all its accessories, freebies and original packing materials.
The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.No Warranty for Freebies
Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Products are not available with the Company for an exchange, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to exchange/replacement by the Company shall be referred to "Exchange Policy".
9. Payment Terms
User shall be entitled to use his/her valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website. User shall be bound to use his/her own credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts to make any payment. User undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may suffer to User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
User hereby agrees and understands that the facility of finance by way of equated monthly installment ("EMI") is provided by banks and/ or NBFCs and available on purchase of specific products. User understands and agrees that for converting any Purchase Transaction into EMI, the same is done by respective Banks and/or NBFCs and not by the Company. EMI is at the sole discretion of the bank and/or NBFCs. Any refund related to interest charged to the customer, should be dealt with the issuing bank and/or NBFCs directly. For Paylater/deferred payment option, the Company may need to provide the User's information to the third parties to facilitate this payment option. Such third parties may contact the User for documentation and payment. The User shall be solely liable and responsible for the payments under this option and the Company shall not be liable in any case for the incidental actions arising from the delayed or non-payment under this option. The User is advised to read the detailed Terms and Conditions before availing this payment option. User expressly agrees and declares that the Company shall not be liable for the loss of any nature whatsoever including without limitation indirect, consequential, special and/ or incidental to the User arising, directly or indirectly, out of decline of authorization for any transaction, resulting from the User exceeding his/ her preset permissible payment limit under the credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards and/ or online banking accounts.
The Company confirms that the detail provided by User in this regard shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent required under the rules of any stock exchange and/or by applicable laws, regulations and/or processes of any government authority and/or in connection with any judicial process regarding any legal action, suit and/or proceeding arising out of and/or relating to this Agreement.
Further, the Company actively reports and prosecutes actual and suspected credit/ debit/ cash card fraud. The Company may require further authorization from User such as a telephone confirmation of User's order and/or other information. The Company's decision to require further authorization is at the Company's sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to cancel, delay, refuse to deliver, or recall from the carrier any order if fraud is suspected.
The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card company for fraud investigation. The Company will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
The Company shall take all reasonable precautions to protect the information provided by the User. However, it is expressly provided and accepted by the User that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any third party action which results in the information provided by the User being exposed and/or misused by such third party who accessed such information without any authorisation from the Company.
10. Placing a Cash-on-Delivery Order
- All items that have the "Cash-on-Delivery" Icon are valid for order by Cash-on-Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout
- When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select "Cash-on-Delivery"
- Once verified and confirmed shipment to be processed in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
- You will be required to make payment by Cash or Card, only at the time of delivery of your order.
- Cash or Card is accepted at our Branch locations only
- Please make payment via above mode only at the time of delivery and do NOT offer cheque or DD to the staff
- Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our courier partner. Please enter the correct pin code to ensure delivery
- Your total purchase value/ transaction value should not exceed Rupees Twenty Thousand (Rs 20,000/).
- Please do NOT pay for any additional charges to courier staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges.
11. Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by the Company
- The Company hereby informs User that User's receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company's acceptance of User's order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company's offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User's order to accept or decline User's order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User's order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User's order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company's servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User's credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User's credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User's order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User's credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a "Cancel Order" request, by logging a call with Company's Customer Care Centre by phone on 73732 99366.
- "Cancel Order" can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into "handed over to courier" on the Website.
12. Refund Policy
- Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% plus applicable taxes (Two Percent (2% plus applicable taxes) of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance amount would be processed for refund to the User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company's logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the User's place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to User's bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction. The Company shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
- All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
- Interest Fee Reversal - In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Interest fee debited to User's card account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank and User shall have to contact its card issuing bank directly. The Company recommends that User should inform the card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and follow up with the said bank for the said refund. The refund of any Interest depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is cancelled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card issuing bank. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of Interest by respective bank.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.